Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tiredness

It seems that whenever I have prolonged time off - like I have in the past 2.5 weeks, I become very, very tired, and equally as lazy. Today was no different. Here's the rundown[times are approximate]:

11:00AM: Get Up, Miscellaneous computer-time
1:00PM: Shower
1:30PM: Help Mother with computer issues (just upgraded her iMac to Snow Leopard yesterday)
2:00PM: Lunch (Tuna Salad)
2:30PM: TV & finally sort the big bag of paper recycling from last summer
3PM-4:30PM: TV Catch-up. New episode of Two and a Half Men.
4:30-7:15PM: Nap.
7:25PM: Dinner (make-it-yourself Mexican food [low carb])
8PM-10PM: Season Premiere of The Biggest Loser. always inspiring.
10:05PM: Blog

Oh, how I'm going to look back on days like this, when the semester and my following practicum in May are in their peak and most stressful, with total envy.

From past experience, I've found going for an evening walk before bed really makes me feel good: 1 part fresh air & light exercise, 1 part getting away from this screen. Reading in bed will follow. On Thursday I start classes again, so just one more day of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment