Monday, January 31, 2011

Breakfast

Last night I was all set: I was GOING to ride my bike to school today. The moment I became conscious this morning, however, I changed my mind. Being drained and shouting four-letter-words at existence wasn't my only obstacle - or excuse - it was freezing and windy out. When I got off the bus (which I just made in time) I stepped over a puddle frozen solid. I thought Spring was on its way. I even saw two hot girls running in short-shorts through campus last week (my unofficial test that Spring is on its way), but apparently Winter is still with us.

On a plus side, I did - barely - just get up with enough time to spare to cook and east a good breakfast - fried ham and eggs - omelet-style. It's nice having breakfast. Along with drinking more straight water during the day, it helps to curb and manage appetite, and I have more energy for morning classes. Always a plus. Now the only thing to do is get enough sleep, and I'll be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment