Wednesday, January 5, 2011

--almost missed it

phew. 11:59pm. almost missed today's post. I feel like Indiana Jones, barely having time to slide under the closing rock door by the skin of his teeth, managing to quickly grab his hat and pull his arm back before the door completely crushes his arm. In my case: missing a blog post, but equally as detrimental to my well-being, I assure you.

Today marked the last day of my 19 days off for the Holidays. Like many-a-days before it, I slept in til the afternoon, and got nearly nothing notable done except being a spectator of our beloved national sport - in which today it was a sad day for all my fellow Canadians. World Juniors: Canada fell 5-3 to Russia in the Gold Medal Game.

So, tomorrow I'm back to school. I'm looking forward to seeing all the faces I'd become accustomed to seeing on a daily basis throughout the last semester. New classes, new profs, new subject material, but, like in New Media at the UofL, it's definitely nice being in a tight-nit cohort of peers in my program. I can genuinely say that I truly like every single person in my Education Program cohort, and despite our many varying personalities and varying areas of interest, we all seem to get along well.

'til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment