Friday, January 14, 2011

From my iPod.

So I thought I'd try something a little different today and post from my iPod touch. You can imagine how tedious this is going to be.

Today is the first time I'm going to see my summer coworkers since , well, the end of summer, and I look forward to it with apprehension and positive anticipation. I'm lucky to have a good job, and good coworkers, and, as my coworkers would agree, having a good job experience really makes it stand out from all your previous (and crappy) job experiences. I'm sure we've all had the shitty jobs, and perhaps done our best to make the best of them, but ultimately it's the job you both honestly enjoy, that challenges you, that you know you are bringing your own strengths and unique skills and talents to in order to both benefit the employer/client and yourself, that makes a good job. I'm lucky enough to have a job that fits this description, and feel lucky for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment