Sunday, April 3, 2011

One More Nagging Little...

Remember yesterday how I said that, during a semester, even if you have a night (or a weekend) off to spend doing what-have-you, there's still an underlying, nagging voice in the back of your head and a weight on your shoulders, in the form of assignments, reminding you that you're not really free? Well, I still have it, and it's not going to be cured for 6 weeks. SIGH.

The week's not really off: 4 work shifts (yay money!), one last assignment due for the semester, 3 half-days of observation at my practicum school, a meeting with my practicum supervisor, and writing at least a week's worth of lesson plans for the two classes I'll be teaching. There is no end.

On the bright side, there is still contemplation of a long-overdue tropical vacation in late May. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment