Monday, April 4, 2011

Fourth Day of the Fourth Month

It's April, and with it, a few days ago, came a new background image for my blog. Taken exactly two years ago at a beautiful secluded beach within driving distance, this photo is sadly the last edition to my 'Nalgene Art' collection - which, one day, will surely be continued.

When, you know, I have "free time" to use my DSLR.

I'm getting a bit depressed. This background photo was taken two years ago to the day - and it was a pretty decently sunny day. In fact, at this time of year two years ago it was already pretty well consistently t-shirt weather. Right now it's pouring with rain, and we've barely had more than a few hours of blue sky in any given week, let alone any temperatures above 10 degrees.

Boo-urns.

No comments:

Post a Comment