Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sleeping and *this* don't go together

So I'm horribly late for this post, but still I'll have you all believe this was written at 11:59pm - just on time.

"Tonight" saw the candle burned late again. I was up finishing my 'Learning Support' paper until about 3 or 3:30am - um, tomorrow - but in the process, drank two Monster energy drinks - the last at around 12:30pm. Mistake.

Printed off my paper at about 3:45am, and was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Laid in bed wide awake. Joys. 4am turned into 5am, 5am turned into 6:30am. Fuck.

In the end, managed to scrape out about an hour to an-hour-and-a-half of sleep. Lesson learned: Caffeine never used to affect me this much, but since I've cut down on it substantially, it obviously affects me more now. Suppose, ultimately, that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment