Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And So It Begins

Last Friday marked just 3 weeks left of the semester. Total.

It's now just a little over 2 weeks left, and it's crunch time. Out of my 3 classes tomorrow I have a midterm worth 15% and a presentation 20%. Monday there's a test-construction assignment due (only because I got a pity-extension - it would have been due tomorrow as well), next Thursday there's another group presentation, and Friday I have to lead 2 of my 3 classes, and a term paper worth 40% is due too. It doesn't slow down there - the following (and last) week: a semester-journal is due, and 4 finals- 3 of which are on the same day. Friday evening there will be drinking.

Today, besides filling in for an afternoon of computer-camp, I looked at C++ for the first time in 5 years. The C++ I learned back in Lethbridge seems so elementary compared to the hell I have been put through to Java (the 7th layer of Hell) and back. Might have to teach some of it to grade 9/10's come April/May. But that's for later posts....

No comments:

Post a Comment