Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Procrastination & Sickness

As for the title of this post, I'm suffering from the consequences of both.

Some nasty bug is going around that's knocking, or has knocked, me and almost everyone around me out of commission for several days. Achy, stuffy nose, tickles in the throat, and extra weight weighing down seemingly every limb. My cohort at school is definitely one germ-infested petri dish. On Monday I sat next to two people who were sick, and now, it seems, me and most of the people I also came into close proximity with that day are also feeling it. The funny part: many of us have independently been pestering our profs by email for extensions on due papers. I'm sure their inbox's have been filling up, and class attendance is undoubtedly dismal this week - not helped by me either.

No time to be sick, though. I had two papers due tomorrow, and only one I asked for an extension on, and as a result I'm going to be up late writing what's sure to be an 1800-word beauty. (-;

No comments:

Post a Comment