Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sundays.

Nothing productive ever gets done on Sundays - except in the cases when something is due or needs to be done for Monday morning: then work might begin at 6 or 7pm.

Since school is off for the week, today was one of the more typical Sundays: full of not-much, except me successfully crossing one of the items off my list from yesterday's post. Today I walked up the mountain for the first time in over a year. Actually did better than I thought - much better, considering I've done dick-all for exercise in the past year and a half. Despite starting off walking way too fast (which I always do), I actually found that once I slowed down I felt as though I probably could have walked to the top without stopping. Maybe later in the week I'll have to see if I was right. (=

Something I should have added to the list of things to do during reading week: See Movies, on General Mills. Using coupons cut out from Oatmeal Crisp boxes to see The King's Speech tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment