Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One man's junk...

... if you thought this was going to be about genitalia, subtract 20 points.

Pressed for cash, I, the struggling student, recently decided to put a few of my things up for sale on usedeverywhere.com. One of the things I didn't think to put up - that had just been sitting, collecting dust for the last couple of years or so: my hamster cages. Of the items for sale I have listed, of which there are four, they were, to my amazement, the fastest selling by far - who knew! I only thought to put them up when I noticed one perched in the basement, not doing anyone any good there. I hadn't even considered putting it up for sale, since I had once been offered about 9 free hamstercages over freecycle when I first got my hamster, Booboo, back at University. I got the cages - which connected with a tube - for free, and sold them for $20. Not up there on the whole 'pay it forward' scale, I know, but hey - I'm impoverished.

In other news, I received my practicum confirmation today. Come april, I'm going to be an ICT teacher - sort of. Time to brush up on my Java/PHP!

No comments:

Post a Comment