Sunday, February 27, 2011

Reading Week Wrap-Up

Reading Break is officially over, so I thought I'd follow up on the to-do list I created for my week 'off ':

-Trip to China Beach: Didn't happen. Snow, and extra work shifts got in the way. Did however do the 10k lake trail today with Jordan.

-Family IMAX movie night: Harry Potter 7: Part 1: done. Thursday eve.

-Filling of my first ever cavity, and possible root canal: done. no root canal, instead the extraction of my upper left wisdom tooth.

-Work: 3 times: worked 4 times. Would have worked 5 times except for the snow.

-Sleep: much: done and done.

-Walk up Mountain: at least once: accomplished.

-Buy glowsticks. Do light-painting photography: sadly, not done. It's on my long-term to-do list.

-Finish 3D Labyrinth Worm in Blender. Rig: Procrastinated this. No rigging done, but make a render I'm almost happy with. Just a few modifications to the UV diffuse map needed.

-Do my 2009 taxes: Didn't happen. Somehow can't get myself to complete them, even though it would mean a few hundred bucks in my pocket in returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment