Sunday, May 8, 2011

My New Internet Crush.

In principle, crushes are a really bad idea. They're comprised mostly of feelings, which you keep secret, that you know the other person doesn't share. This leads to a lot of false, imaginary narratives happening between you and your crush that don't exist in real life - only in your head. This can only lead to disastrous affects in your real-life interactions with the person, unless, by some small, almost-impossible miracle, the person you have a crush on also has a crush on you.

This almost never happens.

In my case, my new crush is over the internet, and I'll never meet her in all likeliness, so I'm taking complete liberty in my fantasies and false-narratives.

Meet Sexy Nerd Girl, a promising and up-and-coming YouTuber, who, despite being suggested on my YouTube homepage, only has a few thousand views per videos (I have two videos with 16,000+ and 44,000+ views), of which she has about 50. Her channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/sexynerdgirlcom


No comments:

Post a Comment