Saturday, June 4, 2011

Netflix - Day 1

Today I signed up for my free one-month trial of Netflix.

I made one mistake, though: I started off by checking out those 'bad' movies I would otherwise never bother to check out. 'Titanic 2' was one of them. This was a mistake, as Netflix uses movies you've already watched to suggest more for you to watch, and I don't exactly want to spend my first month watching shitty movies.

But Netflix is great in principle - and it's a great deal: $8/month. The real drawback is its lack of content. It has lots of b-rated, older, and bargain-bin movies, and lots of the less-watched and TV shows. That's why my first month will likely be my last, but right now I'm watching Louis C.K., and I look forward to watching more of the stand-up comedy I've found.

No comments:

Post a Comment